Monday, December 1, 2008

A Collection Of Updates

Let me just start off by saying that I really don't want to go to school today and that sadly I'm already in the car on the way there. I would have much prefered staying in bed all day finishing all the books I have started at the same time, that sounds like heaven right about now. With some tea too, maybe a Christmas movie. Speaking of Christmas I am offiially ready to welcome the Christmas season. Sadly this year I can't put up any lights or have a tree :[ I really wish we could have a tree because I live the smell and atmosphere it creates. Oh well I suppose I really have nothing to complain about because I will be in Peru with family which will be nice.

In other news, Danger:Radio was fun. It wasn't as cold as we all thought it would be, though it did get pretty cold at one point. That stupid group of girls was also in front of us which never happens and they didn't even like any of the bands! They were just listening to them for the first time while they were waiting in line. It was ridiculous, and then they got interviewed too, which really upset some people in our group. It was a good day though because I got to be with my entire show family and then some, I love them a lot. Sadly I'll be missing out on going to the TSA show with all of them :[ Andrew De Torres is adorable and is obsessed with the Jonas Brothers, he played like four of their songs when he was doing acoustic outside before the show. Also speaking of the filmed parts, I am going to look like an idiot in all of them ahahahaha especially with my "sexy sweater" on. Oh dear oh dear. Maggie and I also said that bagels make us feel alive, those who know us knows how far back the bagel thing goes. The show itself was fun, I almost got killed by a very enthusiastic bassist but that's alright, not the first time that's happened. All in all it was a great day full of music, UNO, and your team my team.

Lastly, I got sick again. Not surprising. I sound like a man when I talk, that is, when I can talk. My voice is so gone. Oh well, life continues. My nose is stuffy as well, other than that though I don't feel THAT shitty which is good.

Last side note, apparently I've become more mainstream than I used to be. Further investigation of this shall follow.

I think i'm going to take a nap the rest of the way to hell, I mean, school.

See you later alligator(s) :]
xx

Posted with LifeCast

No comments: