The boys are too refined.
Anywho,I am currently sitting in the car in the parking lot I petco because apparently my dad bought all the wrong things for the kitties and my mother yelled a lot and we had to go return/exchange things. It is bitterly cold in the car, I'm kind of regretting staying in it but too late now.
Realization #1
Goodbye Blues is one of my favorite CDs of all time. It's great.
Realization #2
I must have become more interesting in the past week, people are once again wanting to talk to me and add me on myspace. Haha. Weird.
I'm going to my bestie's house later which should be very fun :) Idk if anyone else is coming but no matter I get to see my bestfrannnn :D
Good day so far,
<3
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment