- I've been canceling lots of plans lately, on purpose and not on purpose.
- While I feel I should be more social I also don't want to be.
- This summer began with the promise of a relationship (or a few), but now it isn't looking so great.
- I really fucking hate driving. Ask anyone. I almost cry every time.
- There are 920 tiles on the ceiling of my driver's ed classroom, I'll keep you updated on how many cubbyholes.
- A lot of people in my driver's ed class know my neighbor, one is like biffles with her. It's gross.
- The cute boy in my driver's ed class doesn't appear to be single but isn't that always the way?
- I haven't started any summer homework, and July is just speeding by.
- I've been melancholy, but that's not unusual.
- Everyday I dress less and less scene. I look normal/California-ish most days, it's really just my hair and makeup that still make me look scene/alt/Seattle, the style and hair and makeup combo is what gets me.
- Basic Rule For Stopping: I must be able to stop in the clear distance I can see.
- Basic Rule For Speed: Drive at a speed which is reasonable and prudent under existing (or potential) conditions (regardless of the posted speed).
- The Smith System: 1) Aim high in steering 2)Get the big picture (360 degrees) 3)Keep your eyes moving 4) Leave yourself an out (brake, accelerate, steer,combo) 5) Make sure others see you (headlights, blinker, white car, horn)
- I moved my bed into the corner of my room, my room looks huge and I have a lot of floor space.
- I'm twitter addicted, I'm always to reply to people in chats or texts with a "@" and I frequently text with "&".
- People have been getting on my nerves.
- I like my new friends.
- I feel different inside & out, more mainstream yet not, like, I'm not conforming, I'm just lapsing back into things I gave up before. I'm growing up?
- I'm fucking stoked to finally be in California again in August, I miss Ricky, so fucking much. Even if I do talk to him constantly, it's not the same. Fuck, he's definitely my oldest and truest friend. I've never EVER been in a fight with him *knock on wood*, he gives me advice, he puts up with me when I'm ranting/freaking out, and I don't know, he's just pretty fucking awesome. I wish we could be face to face besties, but I'll take what I can get. Still, it's been over a year since I've seen him. Excited to see Alex, Kayla, Nick, and maybe some others as well. Haven't seen Nick since 5th grade, it should be interesting.
- Blame it on the a-a-a-a-a-alcohol. I still don't drink, regardless of what you might have interpretted those photos as. Straightedge mang. Bahaha. But not the annoying kind, more like, I don't see the appeal in drinking and I don't approve of drugs and I really don't feel like getting pregnant.
- David Strand gave me the best birthday present ever, I loved everyone elses (esp. Shilpa's cheerleading cat & lauren/burke's makeup & Eileen's poster) but fuck, a hand drawn picture of Audrey Hepburn that looks just like a photo/print of her? That's priceless, I'm jealous of his art skills.
- My birthday party was fucking fantastic, sucks that Lauren was uncomfortable though, but I expected that, my friends are overwhelming. Carly, David, Shilpa, and I's hater group dynamic is fantastic. Eileen, Burke, Shuhei, Abby, Maggie, etc. seemed to fit in well as well which was good.
- Peru was fucking fantastic.
- My camera is my child. It has its own table in my room, not even kidding. I loves it so much.
- MGMT = Love, as usual.
- I've been feeling fat. It's not cool.


(Peru, Peru)


(Peru, Cielo; with the new camcam)


(Michi;with the new camcam; Birthday)


(Voodoo Doughnut Doughnut; Portland, Portland)

(Portland)


(Wendy's Girl;Portland, Portland)
1 comment:
Number 22.. that's harsh Marisol. You should think about what you blog before you post it for the whole world to see.
Post a Comment