I hate it when people who you don't want knowing about things find out about things so then you have to do those things differently and it's not as effective. It's a bitch.
NYC prep is amusing.
Currently my faves are PC and Sebastian.
I always like the players/assholes the best.
They're the most amusing.
Miami social isn't bad either.
Haven't done any of my summer homework shit yet.
Whatever.
I need to do my driver's ed project, which me and one other girl are doing because everyone else in our group is either an idiot, immature, a douchebag, or a combination of any of these.
Wooooo.
Yesterday was awkward.
I mean, it was alright but like, some moments, I really didn't enjoy.
And there were some people I just really didn't mesh well with.
Whatever, I don't take risks, I hate getting in trouble, I'm five years old and sixty at the same time.
Fuck it if you can't accept that I'm not a normal partying, risk taking teenager.
This is why I hate teenagers.
But, all in all, it was alright.
I'm tired though.
Monday, July 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ummm, are the first couple sentences in reference to my comment?
hmm? oh, nope.
Post a Comment