Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Speech, speech!!!

Bronchitis aside I'm feeling pretty good about myself. I am a bitch, I am malicious, but none of these things matter to me. It is my firm belief that you're not making anything happen in your life if everybody likes you. I'm really not out to love everybody, I hate, I make fun of people, I spite, I take pleasure out of peoples pain, I love, I care, I'm loyal, I stick up for people, I'm nice, I'm human.

Somehow though there's a whole lot of hate towards me, some people still find me amazing so I must be doing something right.

Maybe it's just the meds talking, but being mean is just so easy. I swear, maybe I just have a knack for tapping into peoples weaknesses but yeah, it's simple. I think I might like to study psychology now that I think about it. I think I could be good at it.

It goes both ways though, being nice and making people feel better is also really easy. No matter how complicated people make themselves out to be, they can't guard every aspect of themselves. Everyone has an obvious weakness, I know I do. And they aren't always bad weaknesses either, it's just how you manipulate them. Atmosphere is everything, situation changes everything.

I don't know if I'm making any sense but I just thought I'd share.

I think I've become comfortable enough with myself to have a bit of an ego. Oh goodness. I don't think this is a problem yet. It's more of a self-confidence thing.

Anyways. To summarize: if everyone loves you you're not doing anything to set yourself apart from the crowd.

The end.
I'm going to go back to dieing now.
Bye.

No comments: