Is yummy.
I am taking a break from my oodles and oodles of homework. [That makes me think of kitten caboodle!(of course it does, god I really do scream cat lady. Well whatever, I'm totally having a commentary conversation with myself right now. Imma stop.)]
Here is a conversation over text that I will share with you:
Lauren: That's a good point! You should totally call your next cat just "cat!" That would be super cute! But okay I'll remember that! Can I come to the fete?
Me: Haha. Yes! Except I already have names in mind for my future cats. Yes yes you may. Hahaha.
Lauren: Well you'll have 45 when you're old so I'm sure Cat can be one of them! I'd be willing to babysit it sometimes! But yayy! I wonder I wear to a cat party!?
Me: Hahahaha. God. I just scream future cat lady don't I? Oh dear.
Lauren: Um yeah you kind of do! Did you not realize that!? But its okay I don't think you will live alone at least!
Me: Haha. Yayyyy
Lauren:And when your husband does leave you because you love the cats more than him, I will visit you all the time I promise
Me: Oh how kind of you.
~end scene~
That's my future everyone, married cat lady destined to be divorced.
I don't remember the point of this post.
I hope everyone's enjoying the high caliber few songs that have mixed their way into my playlist. They're just sooooo legit.
Nawt.
Peace!
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment