What the fuck is going on here? There's definitely something brewing and I don't like the looks of it. Déjà vu much?
Also, I don't like you, I don't care about you, I laugh at you. I laugh at all of you, in fact seeing as I am a giant bitch I'll just come right out and say that I have problems with 97% of the people I know so your chances of not being secretly or not so secretly shit talked are slim. Awesome, yeah yeah, I know, I'm a bitch I'm selfish I'm depressed I'm pessimistic I'm mean I'm annoying I whatever I honestly don't care. I don't care enough to change and frankly very little of what I say is false so what the fuck ever.
People irritate me, I'm working on forming my own country. Very few people allowed, cats and musically talented boys in tight pants welcome anytime.
I should really be asleep, it's these times of not sleeping that make me post things I wouldn't normally post. I don't regret them, but they usually start something. Speaking of which, I'd like to take this moment to say hi to anyone lurking this, hello, I lurk all your blogs too :) kay bye.
Goodnight moon and stars and sky.
Goodnight little prince on your little planet, I'll draw you a sheep soon.
Bon soir monde <3
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment