Humeur: malade et fatigué
I should really be asleep right now.
I should really be asleep right now.
I should really be asleep right now.
I should really be asleep right now.
I should really be asleep right now.
I should really be asleep right now.
I should really be asleep right now.
I cannot sleep as I have too much on my mind.
I cannot sleep as I have too much on my mind.
I cannot sleep as I have too much on my mind.
I wish I could sing. It's my biggest wish. That and teleportation.
I wish I could sing. It's my biggest wish. That and teleportation.
I wish I could sing. It's my biggest wish. That and teleportation.
I wish I could sing. It's my biggest wish. That and teleportation.
I wish I could sing. It's my biggest wish. That and teleportation.
I wish I could sing. It's my biggest wish. That and teleportation.
I wish I could sing. It's my biggest wish. That and teleportation.
I wish I could sing. It's my biggest wish. That and teleportation.
I wish I could sing. It's my biggest wish. That and teleportation.
3,7,and 9 are my favority numbers. I hate even numbers.
3,7,and 9 are my favority numbers. I hate even numbers.
3,7,and 9 are my favority numbers. I hate even numbers.
3,7,and 9 are my favority numbers. I hate even numbers.
3,7,and 9 are my favority numbers. I hate even numbers.
3,7,and 9 are my favority numbers. I hate even numbers.
3,7,and 9 are my favority numbers. I hate even numbers.
I think I want to change, but I don't know exactly how.
I think I want to change, but I don't know exactly how.
I think I want to change, but I don't know exactly how.
Sorry to disappoint but it won't be into a forgiving angel, I don't mean an attitude adjustment.
Sorry to disappoint but it won't be into a forgiving angel, I don't mean an attitude adjustment.
Sorry to disappoint but it won't be into a forgiving angel, I don't mean an attitude adjustment.
Sorry to disappoint but it won't be into a forgiving angel, I don't mean an attitude adjustment.
Sorry to disappoint but it won't be into a forgiving angel, I don't mean an attitude adjustment.
Sorry to disappoint but it won't be into a forgiving angel, I don't mean an attitude adjustment.
Sorry to disappoint but it won't be into a forgiving angel, I don't mean an attitude adjustment.
Sorry to disappoint but it won't be into a forgiving angel, I don't mean an attitude adjustment.
Sorry to disappoint but it won't be into a forgiving angel, I don't mean an attitude adjustment.
I really don't know what to do with my life.
I really don't know what to do with my life.
I really don't know what to do with my life.
I really don't know what to do with my life.
I really don't know what to do with my life.
I really don't know what to do with my life.
I really don't know what to do with my life.
I'm going to bed now. I feel dizzy.
I'm going to bed now. I feel dizzy.
I'm going to bed now. I feel dizzy.
Au revoir mes canards.
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment