Saturday, January 3, 2009

Nothing's Changed I Still Love You

Date: technically December 31st (12:14 Peruvian time)

Oh I still love you,
Only slightly, only slightly less than I used to,
My love.

I've had that song stuck in my head all day, or, actually longer probably. The smiths version of course, not that song that sampled it and keep me hanging on. Haha.

I hate ants, well actually, I just hate them crawling on me.

The end of prince caspian was very unsatisfactory. I just watched it finally yesterday haha. However Prince Caspian himself, break me off a piece of that kit kat bar :D haha. It's really really petturbing how much he looks like old William Beckett though, not that I'm complaining. Creepy, Slow Down just came on shuffle o.0. Whoa.

Moving on, you know what I hate? When someone asks you to keep them posted on how your trip is going/ how you are, and then they stop talking to you for no reason. After they were the one who initiated the "flirting" and then they just cease all communication. Thanks cutieboy, always such a nice thing to have happen.

Almost home, 3ish days left.
<3

No comments: