Monday, January 4, 2010

Sup, Epiphany?

I just came to a great realization.
I don't care.
I just don't care anymore.
I think I'm just going to focus on school and let everything else run it's course.
I'm not putting effort into everything else anymore, it just leads to letdown.
So, my New Year's resolution (even though I hate these), let things happen as they will for once.
Let other people put in the effort, because I'm done.
I'm going to be sleeping well, getting back on track with AP Calc, and just not caring.
Boys? Well they can work their own shit out. If they want to talk, I'm here, but I'm not going to be the one chasing them.
There are maybe 5 people who I will continue to care about, but that's it.
This break has been way too much of a roller coaster, and it's because I've cared too much.
So I'm done.
It's time to get back to looking out for #1, and re-establishing my self-worth to myself, because that seems to have gone missing.
End.

No comments: