Thursday, September 17, 2009

Just to remember these

My grandma has been in the hospital all this week. Today when I got home from school I got a call that said they'd lost her. She called me five minutes later from her house telling me about he awesome escape. Coolest. Grandma. Ever. MLIA

Today I drew a picture of myself on paint and named it 'me'. When I exited the computer popped up "Do you want to save me?" I felt it was a plea for help and clicked Yes. MLIA

Today, I was in the music section at Barnes and Noble when I noticed their "Soul" section was empty. This amused me, so I turned to a nearby employee and said "It appears you have no soul." Without missing a beat, he replied "Working for a big corporation for years will do that to you." Made my day. MLIA

Today, I handed out Raptor Attack Plans to my teachers. Everyone of the teachers laminated them and hung them close to the door. I'm glad to see my school is taking this threat seriously. MLIA

Today, I was looking through a box of stuff that I made in kindergarten. There was a picture I'd drawn of a fish eating another fish which was eating another fish. I flipped it over to see what I'd called it. The title was "Nom nom nom". I was awesome. MLIA

(410): you are the weird ass hat to my lady gaga


No comments: