Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Laughing

Paramore just came on my shuffle, immediately I burst out laughing, then I thought of how Ricky is in love with them and Haley Williams. I proceeded to laugh even more. I love you Ricky, even if you have questionable music taste sometimes.

Holy Jesus I feel I haven't updated this for realsies in a while.
Lets get some proper blogging music going.
Ah yes, Shakira :] but old school spanish Shakira mind you, so totally acceptable. (yeah right Marisol, don't even pretend you don't love everything she's ever done and like you haven't played She Wolf about 300 times in your times and listen to 106.1 in the car sometimes waiting for it to come on!)

Speaking of numbers, I just used the little number pad on the keyboard to type those which was weird, I don't think I've actually ever done that except for on like Mavis Beacon during computer lab in elementary school.

Due to recent developments of various random people stalking this, I will no longer go into specifics about anything :] There will be a new system, anytime anything "juicy" happens I'll just post an entry with like, a codeword of sorts? It will of course change every once in a while. It'll be like one of those insider contests that you can only really follow if you're like following the blog. Like the Tweet Up party where you only knew the entry word if you were following Doormat on twitter! Haha. I have no life, you have no idea how exciting this is for me right now. Code word #1 = Infinite. Not because ~lyke im feelin infinite guyz like in TPOBAW, but just because it's my favorite word. Everybody got it? Good. I kind of feel like a crazy person right now, what with me probably being the only one reading this. I feel like I'm talking to myself which I suppose, is exactly what blogging is. Sweet. Anyways once you have the codeword, you can contact me via: myspace, twitter, facebook, email, text message, phone call, smoke signal, can attached to a string, paper airplane, carrier pigeon...you get the point, for details (using the word of course, or else you get nothing!)! :] THIS IS GOING TO BE SO MUCH FUN! I'm weird, I know. No one's going to do this are they?! Somebody should, it would make me happy.

Extra, extra read all about it (except not): INFINITE!

Moving right along, I listened to the Lady Gaga CD all morning while doing my AP Calc homework, surprisingly, it kept me on track. I actually don't like her at all, but that CD is good for that kind of thing: mindless, and not very distracting.

Updated my Itunes library today, that was good, now I just have to find my Ipod and plug it in to update. (I will forget two minutes after leaving the computer)

Favorite lyrics of the moment:
"The mosquitoes are not vampires, the moon is not your mother."
eye dee kay why, but I like them.
You can google them if you really want to find out where they're from.

Almost lastly: I LOVE LOVELINE, so awkward and hilarious.
As much as I hate All Time Low's music, they were perfect for being on Loveline, and apparently Jack's dad is a gyno so that worked out well. I laughed for the entire thing. If anyone wants it, I found a nice edited download without any of the music or breaks or anything in it and it's currently residing in my Itunes.

Lastly,
I have lots of summer hw left to do.
All I have to say is: A TALE OF TWO CITIES, YOU ARE FUCKING GOING DOWN TONIGHT!
:]

I think I'm hanging out with Nate tomorrow and then Ileana friday and the ~girls on saturday :]
FUCK SCHOOL BEING ON MONDAY, is all I have to say.

Love&Kittencats,
Marisol

No comments: