If some people will wake up some day and be like wow I was totally a douchebag when I was a teenager.
Or just be like *facepalm* omg I can't believe I thought that etc. etc.
Idk if I will.
I'm pretty happy with who I am and I know that I think for myself and do what I want, not what others are doing. If not, I'd probably be drinking and partying like "normal" teenagers do.
But I'm not.
Idek what I'm getting at with this.
Subject change.
3Oh!3 was great.
I danced my pants off, and actually looked like I was having a blast rather than the normal head bobbing thing I do. Haha :]
I love my friends.
I also love how every regular concert goer in the Seattle area hates us.
wowowowow.
Monday, April 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment