So this picture pretty much makes my life. Friday was a lot of fun.I love my juniors!
Anna and I broke the photo machine, and subsequently fleed the scene before we were caught.
The photographer also hid behind the photo machine and took pictures of us taking pictures.
Bahahaha.
Lauren has a great picture of the "french clique" on the "Born to Ride" background, because we couldn't figure out how to change the background.
I have like eleventy of the pictures, they're all taped up on the door of my room.
They're great, they make me happy.
I love love love my dress btw.
Carly came over yesterday.
We talked, and then we ate ice cream.
In search of ice cream cones we found tapioca.
We cooked it, had nothing to do with it, so we googled recipes for tapioca pudding.
We then made tapioca pudding which I am currently eating. We dyed it pink.
While this was happening we were having a dance party in my kitchen.
I then took her Moulin Rouge virginity.
We then filmed another video of us dancing.
This time it's a lot better though, we're dancing more, and less being awkward.
There's also an interperative dance to Slow Down and me dedicating and singing Man In the Mirror to Eileen and Carly just being like "Wtfffffff"
We're also just being sluttier......
HA!
Oh god.
Now I'm talking Maureenbean on the phone.
Good times.
She's nomming to her cat.
>.<
No comments:
Post a Comment