Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Alrighty

So here we are again, a year later and a year wiser.

My old blog long deleted for it was just far too personal and full of hatred and angst ridden comments. This time around I will not be blogging solely for releasing a stream of strong emotional rants and sob stories. This time this will hopefully be more....blog-y.

So for my first post on this new and improved blog I'll start with a random stream of consciousness:

  • I currently have "Why Can't I be You" by The Cure stuck in my head.
  • I'm thinking of getting a new screen name as mine, once again, is outdated and embarrassing.
  • I am at the moment being placated by the smell of cooking flan and its lovely caramel-ish sauce.
  • My cats want to be fed. They're getting testy.
  • I want something I can't have.
  • I'm not wearing any pants :]
  • I'm wearing a dress :D
  • One of my cats is now whining/meowing because he's just *starving*.
  • My heart ring has a little dent in it :/
  • Maureen still hasn't given me back my earrings.
  • I want Christmas to come.
  • The supermarket was trรจs hectic today.
  • I can't figure out what to do with my myspace.
  • Michi seriously won't stop meowing, it's not time for him to eat!
  • I want a plant in my room but I don't want any bugs to come in it.
  • The kitties aren't letting my dad read the paper now.
  • Way too many of my thoughts are interrupted by my cats.
  • I really want to paint my walls.
  • I really want to make something. I'm not sure what though.
  • I'm probably not going to do anything over break, as usual.
  • I hate Thanksgiving.
That's about all I feel like writing at this point.
Later kiddos :]
xx

No comments: